[ RadSafe ] Disposal/Recycle Options for Smoke Detectors

Johanning, Jeffrey R. JEFFREY.R.JOHANNING at saic.com
Fri Sep 23 18:01:43 CDT 2011

I remember it was shortly after Sept. 11 2001 that they were removed
from the web.  I quickly saved as many copies of the ones I thought were
pertinent to me but almost all of them are obsolete now and I am in need
of many others now also.  I find it ironic that I can't even go on line
at a secure site and get a copy of the ones I wrote. :(

Jeff Johanning
Health Physicist V/RSO
SAIC
858-826-9725