[ RadSafe ] LNT and AGW

JPreisig at aol.com JPreisig at aol.com
Wed Sep 28 00:41:56 CDT 2011

Hi Radsafe:

       From:   _jpreisig at aol.com_ (mailto:jpreisig at aol.com)    .

       Jerry Cohen, Radsafe:

                The peaks in Earth polar motion occurred in 1910, 1954,
1998 and so on.   For recent VLBI
(Very Long Baseline Interferometry) data about Earth polar motion, do a
google search
on
        Goddard Space Flight  Center AND VLBI.  You can see the peaks in
the VLBI polar motion  data.

For older polar motion data, see International Latitudinal Service (ILS)
polar motion data.

        During these polar motion peaks  (rather broad peaks in time), the
Earth's geometric
(polar)axis dips extra strongly towards and away from the Sun, depending on
 the Earth season.
The Earth dipping more strongly towards the Sun will cause the Earth to get
 warmer than average.
In the years around 1998, this extra heat will accumulate over time and
Earth temperatures will
be extra warm, as we and NASA have seen.  Things should get cooler or  at
least closer to average
behavior in the next 5 years.  There may be a linear global warming
component of temperature
due to Carbon, etc. but I do not think it is all that large.  Data for
Earth temperature should give us
some idea in the next 10 years what is really going on.  Global  cooling
will take place from
1998 to 2020.  The last global cooling episode occurred from 1954 to
1976????
This isn't a pie in the sky non-provable hypothesis --- data do exist to
resolve the problem rather
fully.

         Papers already exist on  LNT --- read them.  Take the LNT data and
fit them with the best  fitting
numerical equation.  Use Chi-squared test (or whatever) to judge  the
goodness of the data fitting.
Don't use too many data fitting parameters or too few.  In low  radiation
Energy/low dose rate regions
of an dose/effect plot, if there are no data, then there are no  data.
Extrapolate into the
data-free region.  Did Mueller err on the side of safety????

        Parthasarathy (and Health  Physicists in Brazil, South Carolina,
India etc.) please tell local
beach citizens to return the beach sand to its original location after
they've removed the Thorium
from the local beach sand.  I guess the Thorium/U233 reactor fuel  cycle
will have its downside
affecting local ocean beaches.  Then again, an industrious person with  a
dump truck (rented),
might be able to pay off a whole home (for his/her family???) with one
year's work getting Thorium from
beach sand???  Maybe not ---- I haven't made any rigorous calculation
about this type of work.
One could separate the Thorium from the sand with a large scale
chemical-lab type of centrifuge????

        In the years around 2020 (22  years into the polar motion
sinusoidal cycle), there are
usually events of great snowstorms and/or (global???) drought (Texas
now???), if the past data are
any indication.  I haven't really thought through why this occurs at  this
particular time in the polar motion
sinusoidal cycle.

       Have a nice day!!!!!

       Regards,    Joseph R.  (Joe) Preisig, PhD

PS  In Italy, some Seismologists are being legally prosecuted for not
issuing an earthquake alert
      about the recent????  magnitude 6.7  earthquake that killed people in
Italy.   Hmmmm.

      Experimenters at CERN have an early result  indicating that the speed
of light has been
      exceeded???!!!!!   Roll over,  Beethoven.  Roll over, Einstein!!!!!