[ RadSafe ] LNT and AGW

Doug Aitken jdaitken at sugar-land.oilfield.slb.com
Wed Sep 28 01:31:18 CDT 2011

Sometimes, it is valuable that someone interjects a little cold (humorous?)
factual information into our (limited) reality.......
Thanks!

Doug

Doug Aitken
QHSE Advisor, Schlumberger D&M Operations Support
Cell Phone: 713-562-8585
(alternate e-mail: doug.aitken at slb.com )
Mail: c/o Therese Wigzell,
Schlumberger,