[ RadSafe ] radiography incident -Unpardonable carelessness Training material??

parthasarathy k s ksparth at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 2 13:07:01 CDT 2012

Dan,

I recall India lost a few officers in a plane crash while carrying out geological surveys as a part of uranium prospecting.

I could not convince my colleagues about the need for incorporating unpleasant pictures of radiation burns in training material for radiographers.One of their arguments was that public may misunderstand it.

Regards
Parthasarathy