[ RadSafe ] Agreement States v. NRC (was: radiography incident)

William Lipton doctorbill34 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 23:36:20 CDT 2012

I realize that those who are, or have been involved with state programs are
sensitive about this, and I do not mean to say that state programs are
unimportant.  However, in practical terms, the NRC sets the standards, and
I doubt that they would allow any significant incompatibility on a core
requirement.  If there are any such incompatibilities, I appreciate hearing
about them.

Bill Lipton
It's not about dose, it's about trust.