[ RadSafe ] More on San Onofre - Engineer's input needed

ROY HERREN royherren2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 8 20:13:08 CDT 2012

Sandy,

    There is no need for you to check your facts, you were correct!
 Roy Herren

________________________________
From: "Perle, Sandy" <sperle at mirion.com>
<radsafe at health.phys.iit.edu>
<radsafe at health.phys.iit.edu>
Sent: Sun, April 8, 2012 5:56:07 PM
Subject: Re: [ RadSafe ] More on San Onofre - Engineer's input needed

Hi Roy,

That is my understanding. I just landed after a 6 hour delay at DFW due to
storms. I'll check my facts regarding the SG replacement.

Regards,

Sandy
Sent from my iPhone