[ RadSafe ] More on San Onofre - Engineer's input needed

JPreisig at aol.com JPreisig at aol.com
Sun Apr 8 22:49:29 CDT 2012

Hmmmmm,

      Want to significantly improve the health of  people in the USA and
elsewhere????

     1.  Get cigarette and other smokers to chew  nicotine gum or kick
their habits totally.

     2.  Replace aging coal plants with nuclear  and/or natural gas plants.
 However, we in the USA
          and elsewhere do  depend on coal plants for a considerable
portion of electricity and/or
          other power.

          Mr. Helbig, the  antiNukes are everywhere, especially here in the
Northeastern USA.
      Most of the people I know from college are  antinuke.  My geological
graduate school friends
      are usually antinuke, and think I work at  Nuke plants.  They
generally are not involved in Christian
      or other religions.  The  environment is their religion.  Rock and
Roll, drug sales, porno,  etc.
      and their paychecks pay for antiNuke  activities.  There is no
holding back.  Most of the antiNukes
      are not very scientifically educated, and  know very little about
Nuclear power.

           Don't circle  your wagons with these people concerning Nuclear
power,
      Mr. Helbig.  Debate them at the proper  time and place --- argue with
their leaders, if
      possible.  Their belief system is  ingrained --- their mind is
already made up about nuclear power.
      If you do argue or discuss the matter with  these people, please be
civilized, if possible.  Most of
      these people are power company  customers.  The average man on the
street may be
      neutral on Nuclear matters.

           Mr. Helbig,  try to be moderate in your views.  You are pretty
far to the right.  I  try to be moderate,            but  am to the right
also.  The environmental colleges and liberal college  faculty are pretty far to
      the left, especially here in the  Northeastern USA.

           Don't go  outside tonight, Mr. Helbig.  You may find the local
antiNuke examining  your
      garbage.  They probably go through your  US Mail before you receive
it.

           Sorry to go  off on this tangent.  I'm still a fan of Richard
Nixon.

           Have a good  night.    Regards,    Joseph R. (Joe) Preisig,  PhD

In a message dated 4/8/2012 9:54:09 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,