[ RadSafe ] Frequent dental X-rays linked to most common brain tumor

ROY HERREN royherren2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 9 23:36:00 CDT 2012

As luck would have it I had my annual dental X-rays just this afternoon.

http://medicalxpress.com/news/2012-04-frequent-dental-x-rays-linked-common.html
Frequent dental X-rays linked to most common brain tumorApril 10, 2012 in Cancer

People who received frequent dental x-rays in the past have an increased risk of
developing the most commonly diagnosed primary brain tumor in the United States.
That is the finding of a study published early online in Cancer, a peer-reviewed
journal of the American Cancer Society. Although dental x-rays are necessary in
many cases, these findings suggest that moderate use of this form of imaging may
be of benefit to some patients.

 Roy Herren