[ RadSafe ] Funny cartoon from shortly after TMI - "He's grown a foot....."

Stewart Farber SAFarber at optonline.net
Fri Apr 13 15:29:24 CDT 2012

The following is a cartoon which was published shortly after the TMI
accident that is very, very funny which I saw today. It plays into people's
irrational fears of radiation.

To my recollection there has been no indication of mutagenic effects among
the two generations studied [children and grandchildren] of the 80,000
people exposed at Hiroshima/Nagasaki in the Japanese-American managed  "Life
Span Study" of the Radiation Effects Research Foundation [RERF].
Nonetheless the cartoon is funny:

Stewart Farber, MSPH

SAFarber at optonline.net