[ RadSafe ] Encounter with Dr Helen Caldicott and Arnie Gundersen on KGO Radio

Roger Helbig rwhelbig at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 04:49:37 CDT 2012

Kallie Metzger is the hero of the week.
http://nuclearliteracy.org/nuclear-all-stars/kallie/
Wouldn't it be good if more people went to these kinds of meetings and
questioned the dogma
preached by Caldicott and others?

I did not hear anyone question Gundersen, all of the callers to the
Pat Thurston program (5PM-6PM was the actual time that Gundersen was
on the program) were anti-nuclear power fanatics who seemed to have
worshipped the ground Gundersen walked on.

As I mentioned before, anyone can download and listen to the
interview.  I am very certain that Gundersen lied about his own
background along with making up science along the way.  His concept of
gamma radiation reflecting off the atmosphere as "deadly skyshine"
seemed quite far out.  I did not think that anything reflected gamma
radiation.

www.kgoradio.com, Listen, Hourly Archives, Sunday, 5-6PM (I will also
be able to send the audio file to anyone who e-mails me and asks for
it) - I will transcribe this to some degree; it is really hard to do
since I do not take dictation!