[ RadSafe ] Arnie Gundersen on KGO

Roger Helbig rwhelbig at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 21:52:04 CDT 2012

I have been very slowly working on typing a transcript word by word and
have gotten to the first statement that I highly doubt - I still have a way
to go to the skyshine comment, but this was preceded with a brief
statement, still being elaborated on that the biggest problem is still the
fuel pool at Unit # 4

G  Yes, the radiation exposure in the best reactor, which is Unit 2 was
7000 R an hour

Since radiation measurements are no longer being given in Roentgens, I
really doubt that anyone has reported 7000 Roentgens per hour in the bowels
of Unit 2 or any other reactor at Fukushima.

I have completed cutting the radio hour into four segments and have
eliminated the commercials and news breaks so if anyone would like the
audio, please, let me know.

Roger Helbig