[ RadSafe ] Dosimetry Reports

Perle, Sandy sperle at mirion.com
Wed Apr 18 17:26:43 CDT 2012

Hans, and the fact that there was no noticeable medical consequences should have validated the non-personnel exposure! Individuals who try and cause another individual an issue with their Dosimetry, or a practical joke or more serious attempt to get an employer into trouble, generally don't know enough about the radiation environment or source that they try and use, and the science can determine whether the exposure is valid or questionable.

Best regards,

Sandy
Sent from my iPhone