[ RadSafe ] News item

JPreisig at aol.com JPreisig at aol.com
Thu Aug 2 21:15:50 CDT 2012

Roy Herren,

      It was a story about supposedly eradicated  Tumors/Cancer Cells which
have a hidden???
supply of stem cells, and use these stem cells to come back to
life/viability after
the patient is supposedly cured.

     Joe Preisig

PS  I'm no Cancer Expert --- just trying to understand Cancer  better.

In a message dated 8/2/2012 8:08:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,