[ RadSafe ] Claim by Dr Epstein that Japan is showing how it manages well without nuclear power

Lantzelot Mattias.Lantz at physics.uu.se
Fri Aug 17 07:43:26 CDT 2012

Samuel Epstein has some interesting friends:
http://www.radiation.org/press/091020_pressreleaseSTLouisTeeth.html

It is also not a very big surprise to find him on the editorial board of
this eminent journal that regularly allocates space for Joseph Mangano:
http://baywood.com/BayMetaLinks/HS/HSed.pdf

--
Mattias Lantz - Researcher
??? ?????