[ RadSafe ] Gundersen's Latest Push - Claims about PlutoniumandNew Video

franz.schoenhofer at chello.at franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Mon Aug 27 09:24:49 CDT 2012

Who is this Gunderson? One of these "eminent scientists" like Rosalie Bertell was called, charlatans like Chris Busby, McPherson and and and and......?   BTW none of these "eminent scientists" is known in my home country, not even by professional radiation protection people. You see how important the opinions and their "scientific writing" is.

Är han svensk? Jag trodde, at svenskarna var klokare än österrikarna.

Med vänlig hälsning,

Franz