[ RadSafe ] Recent Events

JPreisig at aol.com JPreisig at aol.com
Mon Feb 6 12:09:31 CST 2012

Dear Ahmad,

     Thanks for the article reference.  I assure  you that I have no
interest in having such a nuclear
exchange occur.

     As for this all being a political issue, I am a  bit bothered by this
statement.  Here in New Jersey
are US government facilities like Fort Dix, Lakehurst, Picatinny Arsenal,
Lockheed Martin,
Singer/Kearfott, Fort Monmouth, etc.  If some person in Iran launches  a
nuclear tipped rocket
6000 km, and is a bit off target, then my home in Mercerville, New Jersey
would be gone.
And perhaps I would be vaporized or worse.  I really don't view  this as a
political issue.

      Again, thank you for your continued postings  to radsafe.

     Regards,    Joseph R. (Joe)  Preisig, PhD

In a message dated 2/5/2012 10:50:33 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,