[ RadSafe ] FW: VOLCANO: Muons neutrinos conference announcement

Harrison, Tony Tony.Harrison at dphe.state.co.us
Fri Feb 10 13:03:42 CST 2012

Your English is certainly better than my German, so no apologies are necessary.  I find this definition of the word: "improvement, instruction, or enlightenment, especially when morally or spiritually uplifting", so perhaps it wasn't the best choice.  All I meant was that you would be pleased that someone (an American!) on Radsafe would point to a European Conference.  If it fails to please you, feel free to disregard it.

Tony Harrison, MSPH
Inorganic & Radiochemistry Supervisor
Laboratory Services Division
Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
8100 Lowry Blvd.
Denver, CO  80230
303-692-3046 | tony.harrison at state.co.us