[ RadSafe ] Fwd: More Medical News

JPreisig at aol.com JPreisig at aol.com
Sat Feb 11 13:08:06 CST 2012

Dear D. North,

       MS, DABR,  Nice  Credentials....

       Enjoy your vacation.

       Medical Physics is tough --- how many  patients do you do dose
planning for in a day???
       Quite a few, I'll bet.  Sure, you  are well paid also.

       Maybe you should apply for an HP job  at Brookhaven.  Kahnhauser and
the other guys are
       pretty good to work for.   Benefits are good there.  HP
professionals at BNL get 18 to 24 days
       vacation per year, and three days  annual leave.  The pension plan
used to be vested after
       90 days of work.  Plus there are  Holidays off.  Long Island is
pretty nice.

            Oh, many  of the HP Techs at BNL (Super Techs)  at Brookhaven
have Masters  degrees
       also.  Being a Tech there is  pretty good also.

            If you  could get a job in the BNL Medical Division/Department,
you could work on
        Boron Neutron Capture Therapy  and things like that.  Genome
Mapping too.

           Please search  the radsafe archives for my many relevant
HP/Radiation Safety posts.

           Joe Preisig,  BA, MS, MA, PhD