[ RadSafe ] Biogeochemistry

Dan McCarn hotgreenchile at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 14:22:09 CST 2012

Dear Jerry:

It was part of the "Greening of the USGS" which occurred during the Clinton
administration.  Basically, all geologists who were resource analysts,
minerals geologists and their ilk were forced-out of the USGS to make way
for others.

I am familiar with their work in the 80s, but they all disappeared.

Dan ii