[ RadSafe ] First new nuclear reactors OK'd in over 30 years

Brad Keck bradkeck at me.com
Thu Feb 16 16:35:29 CST 2012

"Jaczko said the new licenses don't go far enough in requiring the builders to incorporate lessons learned from the Japanese nuclear disaster last year."

But they did "learn" at least one - the Vogtle plant is about 100 miles inland from a coast not thought to be burdened by such things :}    Somewhat tsunami proof, I would say..

Brad Keck