[ RadSafe ] Cancer

JPreisig at aol.com JPreisig at aol.com
Sun Feb 26 21:36:36 CST 2012

      I don't have any hyperlinks, but I will  suggest to you a few books
that would be of interest to
someone wanting to informally give themselves a MA/MS level education  in
Health Physics/Radiation Science.  People from Radsafe may want to  suggest
other books also.
     Nuclear Physics --- Kaplan (an old book), Segre (a  newer book)
     Health Physics --- Cember
     Knoll --- Radiation Detection and  Measurement
     Brophy --- Electronics, Diefenderfer???
     Kase and Nelson --- Concepts of Radiation  Dosimetry
     Eric J. Hall  --- Radiobiology for the  Radiologist
     Air Sampling and Analysis --- pick a  book????
     Other books of relevance, but possibly in addition  to above:
     Math Physics ---- Arfken, Matthews and  Walker
     Nuclear Engineering --- LaMarsh
     Groundwater --- Freeze and Cherry  (elementary);  de Marsily (more
advanced flow and transport)
     And ON and ON.
     Regards,    Joseph R. (Joe)  Preisig, PhD
PS --- Dr. Raabe, thanks for the article link!!!