[ RadSafe ] Health Physics Society 2012 Annual Meeting - Papers Still Being Accepted

Lorraine Marceau-Day day at lsu.edu
Wed Feb 29 10:47:51 CST 2012

Hi Bryan

Please be on the lookout for accelerator papers from SLAC [Marcia Torres], LANL and BNL {two from L.Scott Walker}; Jefferson Lab [Bob May - most likely], Oak Ridge [Scott Schwahn] as well as LBL [Robert Fairchild] and you should have gotten my submission this morning.  Hopefully that will be enough to fill at least a morning session.  We would normally have the Business meeting at the end of the morning session, along with the student award presentations.   I'm still hoping that Rich Brey's students will also submit.

The combined Nano Abstract was also submitted.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,

Lorraine