[ RadSafe ] I-131 Pt and concerns

Perle, Sandy sperle at mirion.com
Fri Jan 6 09:07:34 CST 2012

Thanks Brian,

I am planning on attending NCRP in March. My younger son lives in DC and I am usually in the area a couple of times a year. Let me know your contact info in the DC area.

Best wishes to your friend!

Sandy

-----------------------------------
Sander C. Perle
President
Mirion Technologies
Dosimetry Services Division
2652 McGaw Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614

+1 (949) 296-2306 (Office)
+1 (949) 296-1130 (Fax)

Mirion Technologies: http://www.mirion.com/
"Protecting people, property and the environment"