[ RadSafe ] FYI: Al Jazeera, Fallujah, and DU

franz.schoenhofer at chello.at franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Tue Jan 10 16:16:48 CST 2012

Steven,

What a "silly" question? This would undermine their credibility, diminish their funds and most of all their credibility which might be direct proportional to their funding...... I might sympathize with a few (only a few!) thoughts of those people, for instance whether the destruction of Fallujah was justified (no it was not), but the question of DU might be silly taking into consideration the overall casualities.  Those so-called NGO's seem to have their own agenda - funds.

Sorry if I have offended someone - discussion welcome.

Franz