[ RadSafe ] Two Japanese Towns are Uninhabitable

Roger Helbig rwhelbig at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 05:49:01 CST 2012

I really appreciate Mike, Chris and Tony's clarifications and the other
version of the article.  Given the source for the article to me, I am sure
that the world-wide anti-nuclear activist community will emphasize that
there is some persistent airborne form of contamination and if any of you
see this on the news or in a letter to the editor, please, do chime in and
clarify because these people aim to eliminate nuclear power on a world wide
basis.  They are also very astutely using all the modern tools like
Facebook, YouTube and Twitter to share bits and pieces that support their
views with people all over the globe.

Roger