[ RadSafe ] Additional evidence for suppression of cancer by low-dose radiation

Brian Riely brian.riely at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 14:37:00 CST 2012

I was just stating the hypothesis.  Clearly, it is difficult to get an
infinite number of samples; however, 10 seems much too low for a general,
non-pathological case.  There are many example where a normal distribution
was assumed, but was not the case--not even close.  I do not intend to
comment any more on this topic.