[ RadSafe ] A real and severe accident

William Lipton doctorbill34 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 09:45:45 CST 2012

Personally, I would never approach a location where there's the potential
for a high activity source being present without a survey meter that I know
has been tested for operability.  As a backup, I'd also want an alarming
dosimeter. I can't imagine that the radiographer didn't have one of these
available.

Bill Lipton
It's not about dose, it's about trust.