[ RadSafe ] A non-solution for a non-problem

Jerry Cohen jjc105 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 31 18:48:29 CST 2012

OK, I get it! I's not about dose. It's about trust.
Given  that's the case, why are we wasting so much time and money studying
predicted dose consequences. Rather that squandering our limited resources on
Health Physicists and Environmental Scientists, what is needed is more public
relations experts and social scientists who understand public feelings regarding
technological applications.
I wonder how the people of Tennessee feel about the BNL tritium raining down on
them.
Jerry Cohen