[ RadSafe ] CLARIFICATION: Portable Instrumentation Calibration Resources in Japan

ProRadCon at aol.com ProRadCon at aol.com
Fri Jul 6 15:23:11 CDT 2012

Point of clarification:  We are looking for calibration  facilities in
Japan.   Such resources will help avoid  international shipping issues.

Kind regards,

Shane  Brightwell, MS, CHP
President
Professional Radiation Consulting,  Inc.
7 Balmoral Drive
Pittstown, NJ 08867
Office: (908)  730-9224
Fax: (720) 294-1153
Mobile: (631) 278-0610
E-mail:  proradcon at aol.com

This e-mail contains information that may be  Confidential and Privileged.
Unless you are the intended recipient you may not  use, copy, disseminate or
disclose to anyone the message or any information  contained in the
message. If you have received the message in error, please  advise the sender by
reply e-mail and delete the message.

In a message dated 7/6/2012 4:07:33 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,