[ RadSafe ] Fact or Fiction?

Fri Jul 13 13:56:53 CDT 2012

I would have to see positive results from a skeptical third party, who
was handed the machine and the manual, and allowed to test it in any
manner they wished, before I accept this.  The explanation of "how it
works" really isn't an explanation at all.

It reminds me of the divining rod DOD bought to find bombs in Iraq.

-----Original Message-----
From: radsafe-bounces at health.phys.iit.edu
[mailto:radsafe-bounces at health.phys.iit.edu] On Behalf Of Clayton J
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2012 11:34 AM
To: royherren2005 at yahoo.com
Cc: radsafe at health.phys.iit.edu
Subject: Re: [ RadSafe ] Fact or Fiction?

The technology is most likely fiction. (The author of the article
requested to remain anonymous.) But the part about DHS planning to
it soon is entirely believable!

Hidden Government Scanners Will Instantly Know Everything About You From

Feet Away

Clayton J. Bradt
Principal Radiophysicist
NYS Dept. of Health
Biggs Laboratory, Room D486A
Empire State Plaza
Albany, NY 12201-0509

The richest 400 Americans own as much as the bottom 150 million put

visit: http://health.phys.iit.edu