[ RadSafe ] More Nuclear-News Hype High radiation level at Fukushima school, even after ‘decontamination’

Roger Helbig rwhelbig at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 05:46:38 CDT 2012

This level of Cesium contamination seems unusally high like someone
misread or just misreported a meter reading.  They are also claiming
high number of birth defects at Fukushima hospital.  They should
perhaps check with the Radiation Effects Research Foundation in
Hirsoshima/Nagasaki before taking a page from the Iraqi propagandists
in Fallujah.

Roger Helbig