[ RadSafe ] The Nuclear-News Birth Defect Claim - Unusual number of birth deformities at Fukushima hospital

Roger Helbig rwhelbig at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 05:48:26 CDT 2012

Unusual number of birth deformities at Fukushima hospital

by Christina MacPherson

Evacuee: Fukushima hospital worker says 5 out of 7 babies were born
with birth defect, Down’s syndrome, or lost by miscarriage — After
this, husband agreed to evacuate July 13th, 2012 By ENENews Original
published June 13, 2012 by a Fukushima evacuee, translated by
Dissensus Japan:

Someone I know finally moved out of Fukushima to Mie (middle west of
Japan). I wasn’t close to her, but she told me a major incident
occurred that inspired her to be scared of radiation.At a hospital in
Fuksuhima where she was working in, 5 babies out of 7 were born with
birth defect, Down’s syndrome or lost by miscarriage.

2 Down’s syndrome
1 born with 6 fingers
1 anencephalia
1 miscarriage
2 other infants were 4 months old old at the time. They have been
followed over time.

Speaking in terms of probability, it’s hardly possible this happens in
a same hospital. This terrified her. With experts’ knowledge and
experiences, it reached the conclusion that this was associated with
radiation.

After this, her husband finally agreed and her family evacuated home.

Christina MacPherson | July 14, 2012 at 6:00 am | Categories:
Fukushima 2012, health, Japan, women | URL: http://wp.me/phgse-6G9

http://nuclear-news.net/2012/07/14/unusual-number-of-birth-deformities-at-fukushima-hospital/