[ RadSafe ] ERRATA ; RE: Lichen: was: RE: More Nuclear-News Hype High radiation level at Fukushima school, even after 'decontamination'

Stewart Farber SAFarber at optonline.net
Sat Jul 14 15:58:23 CDT 2012

ERRATA:
Please note some conversion corrections below to my prior post. I made a
number of errors in converting Bq to pCi in dashing off the note below. I've
been at this too long and can't get over respecting Madame Curie by using
pCi which yields numbers, of a magniture to me at least, easier to compare
having been involved in environmental monitoring program data review for 40
years. My apology. The numerically corrected copy [ I hope ] is below.

UPDATED TEXT: