[ RadSafe ] Latest from Nuclear-News Fukushima radiation will be higher on USA West coast, than off Japan

Roger Helbig rwhelbig at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 05:03:44 CDT 2012

Note that this comes from ENENews.com that has not failed to post any
anti-nuclear/anti-depleted uranium screed, no matter what its pedigree
or believability.   They do not seem to care much about ascertaining
scientific fact and I have never seen them retract anything.
Christina MacPherson long ago told me that it was no use writing to he
and pointing out errors because she did not really want to know.
Sadly, these people influence thousands.

Roger Helbig