[ RadSafe ] -life nonsense

franz.schoenhofer at chello.at franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Mon Jul 16 13:55:26 CDT 2012

Hi Mike ,Do you really think that you will really convert any of these "anti-nuclears" to reasonable thinking? My younger son gave me
decades (?) ago a mat with the motto "Don't disturb me with facts, I've made up my mind". Isn't that still true? Why bother about giga- and tera-Bq of K-40, if mu-Bq of Cs-137 per km3 of water threaten the suvival of the human race?

Best regards,

Franz