[ RadSafe ] since we're talking about climate change

Dimiter Popoff didi at tgi-sci.com
Tue Jul 24 15:02:11 CDT 2012

> I am curious as to what you do believe.

The beliefs in this context are irrelevant.

What matters are data to support such a claim.

So far all people are fed about the "global warming" (which
incidentally is cooling since over a decade IIRC) is religious
babble.

> Is Earth warming, and at what rate (in °C/decade)?

No. I have no data on the rate of cooling but I am well aware
of the news from all over the planet last few winters reporting
disastrous cold weather, last winter in the US being the only
exception I can think of in 5 years or so.

> ... Don't use the word natural, but give particular ...

Don't tell us "everybody says so", give us the data.

Like the temperature logs from the stations you use to substantiate
your "global warming" claim, please.

Just as I do not expect a customer to buy our spectrometers just
on my claim on better resolution and throughput - so I have to
at least show some real spectra (though it usually takes a
"hands on" test) - the people you want to sell the "global warming"
claim to would expect to see your data, not your thoughts on
what you have read (like the rest of us) in the media.

Dimiter

Dimiter Popoff               Transgalactic Instruments

http://www.tgi-sci.com