[ RadSafe ] since we're talking about climate change

Karen Street Karen_Street at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 24 15:31:29 CDT 2012

Dimiter,

Thank you for your answer. Can you link to a science source (eg, NASA/NOAA) with graphs to communicate that Earth is cooling?

What is the mechanism that explains the cooling?

I will only respond to one of your comments, on data. NCDC provides access to climate data. So do a lot of other sites.

http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/oa/ncdc.html

http://www.realclimate.org/index.php/data-sources/

etc

--