[ RadSafe ] Fwd: Warm Weather

JPreisig at aol.com JPreisig at aol.com
Tue Jul 24 16:15:04 CDT 2012

Dear Radsafe,

       CW is Chandler Wobble.  The Earth  doesn't get closer to the Sun,
but rather dips the North Pole
preferentially towards the Sun during CW amplitude peaks.  I don't  really
understand the
phenomena well with respect to Chandler Wobble Amplitude minima, but
droughts and large
Snow events seem to occur during these times.

       If the 2020 drought is real and it is  starting now, then consider
the possibility of
Dust Bowl II happening in the USA Midwest etc.  Not good and not much  we
can do about it.

      Joe Preisig