[ RadSafe ] since we're talking about climate change

Karen Street Karen_Street at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 24 17:52:11 CDT 2012

For more explanation as to what this is about. Includes updates which link to explanations of how some in the media misunderstood what this is about, somehow believed that this is about more than the trees in northern Finland and Sweden, between June and August. As per social scientists, the media misinterpreted the studies as supporting ideas they found more congenial than scientific consensus.

http://www.realclimate.org/index.php/archives/2012/07/tree-rings-and-climate-some-recent-developments/

--
Best wishes,
Karen Street