[ RadSafe ] since we're talking about climate change

Karen Street Karen_Street at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 24 18:37:53 CDT 2012

Howard,

I can respond to what you believe about what IPCC says (eg, IPCC says sea level rise was 8" last century and is accelerating. NASA believes that sea level rise where I live (SF Bay Area) will be 1 foot in the next 20 years, and 2' in the next 50). But I didn't ask for explanations that IPCC is wrong, but what is actually happening, in your understanding.

Social scientists say that when people don't like the solutions, they don't like the problem.

Others, who call yourself climate skeptics or deniers, what do you believe?

Again, please avoid explaining that the overwhelming number of scientists are wrong or read this or that this great scientist thinks other scientists are wrong.

• Is Earth warming, and at what rate (in °C/decade)?
• What is the cause? Don't use the word natural, but give particular mechanisms, such as Earth is moving closer to the sun.