[ RadSafe ] RadSafe Digest, Vol 1033, Issue 1

Fredrick L. Miller millerfl at tricity.wsu.edu
Thu Jul 26 12:29:17 CDT 2012

The short answer to "what is an overwhelming number of scientists" can be defined as follows
1. If they agree with me, I may define that number at my whim and pleasure; or
2. If they don't, such a number can only be found in the imaginary set; and
3. If they annoy me, the number is always one too many

Happy Friday (for me)

Fred

Message: 1