[ RadSafe ] Soddy's Box

Keith McKay mckaymeister at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 11:55:50 CDT 2012

Colleagues

I too received the same email from The University and I would like to
send my deepest thanks to all of you who emailed in support.  I now hope
that since The University has seen sense, it will now do the sensible
thing and look for funding to display this treasure to the public.

Thank you all once again for your support

Best Wishes
Keith McKay
Hamilton, Scotland