[ RadSafe ] Frederick Soddy Nobel Laureate - Imminent disposal of Soddy's Box

Keith McKay mckaymeister at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 14:10:36 CDT 2012

I will email The University and ask them if photographs are available
not only of the box but its contents, and if they're aren't, could they
take some and make them available (surely they have!).

Can I thank RADSAFERs once again for their support.  You have done your
bit!  If it is not asking too much, another email to The University
thanking them for saving this precious resource and encouraging them to
display it safely to the general public, would not go amiss.

Thank you once again and have a pleasant weekend.

Keith McKay
Hamilton, Scotland