[ RadSafe ] San Onofre nuclear plant -- please don't forget tovote -- link to story & poll repeated below

franz.schoenhofer at chello.at franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Fri Jun 22 13:54:58 CDT 2012

RADSAFERS,

I am disappointed - I would have esteemed your scientific knowledge much higher! This "voting" is just complete nonsense. It does not give any information on a wide opinion of different people. I do not know the background of this "voting", but it is not only biased, it is bluntant manipulated. It is like voting in the USA whether islam should be banned in the USA or in Saudi Arabia whether Christian religion should be banned in their country (BTW, it is banned).

So what is the statistical significance of such "voting"? Answer: Zero.

I believe that RADSAFE should not engage in such ridiculous actions.

Franz