[ RadSafe ] Climate science & nuclear sciences

Maury maurysis at peoplepc.com
Tue Jun 26 09:25:41 CDT 2012

Radiation safety is intimately dependent upon Science and is heavily
related to the climate sciences because science and engineering are the
most likely means for promoting the acceptability and safe applications
of ionizing radiation for benefits to mankind (and probably also to
armadillos). This essay (click on link below) by Paltridge affords one
of the best perspectives on Science and Climate that I've ever seen.

I hope many of you will find it equally so.

Best,
Maury&Dog [MaurySiskel  maurysis at peoplepc.com]

http://afr.com/p/lifestyle/review/science_held_hostage_in_climate_Uamwgc7zXEsU6RbQJ5MWIJ

Science held hostage in climate debate    By  Garth Paltridge