[ RadSafe ] NYC July 28, 29 DDP - Cuttler, Maccabee, Singer - - on Climate science & nuclear sciences

Howard Long howard.long at comcast.net
Tue Jun 26 11:25:40 CDT 2012

18 presentations Sat and Sun July 28, 29 at Mariott Long Island
                   are programed for questioning at
 www.ddponline.org
Samples:
"3 PM Appropriate Radiation Level for Evacuations, Jerry Cuttler D.Sc.
           Dr Cuttler, retired from Atomic Energy of Canada,
          is an expert on beneficial effects of low dose radiation.
4 PM The Health Effects of Medical Radiation. Howard Maccabee PhD MD
          Dr Maccabee is a nuclear physicist and radiation oncologist.
          He is a founder, past president and a director of DDP. "
"9AM Obama "Skins the Cat" to Achieve Energy Rationing, S. Fred Singer, PhD
         Dr Singer, a pioneer in rocket and satellite technology, founded NIPCC,
         which opposes UN IPCC. "

Howard Long