[ RadSafe ] Climate science & nuclear sciences

Howard Long howard.long at comcast.net
Tue Jun 26 18:05:14 CDT 2012

Karen,
Come to our DDP meeting and question those with first hand data.
Thousands of the signatores have doctoral degrees in climate- related science.

Have you reviewed the 30 pages of concise data at www.petitionprject.org?
It is far superior to Gore fudging, like not including 1000 years ago when Greenland was green.
Howard
howard.long at comcast.net