[ RadSafe ] Natural gamma rays linked to childhood leukaemia

franz.schoenhofer at chello.at franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Thu Jun 28 14:41:23 CDT 2012

Dan and all RADSAFErs,

I have followed the discussion about this bluntant nonsense, but I still do not understand, what makes it worth to comment on it. The only comment for it should be: "NONSENSE".

I know very well the strategy of antinuclears and other GREENS, to raise hundreds if not thousands of ridiculous and unfounded claims in a few sentences, all unfounded and wrong. They keep scientists busy and prevent them from doing reasonable work.

Why do you not simply answer their ridiculous claims with the above mentioned "NONSENSE"????

Best regards,

Franz