[ RadSafe ] Natural gamma rays supposedly linked to childhood leukemia

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Fri Jun 29 19:20:59 CDT 2012

June 29

         Here is a link to the abstract of the
study being discussed.  I have not followed this
thread until today, so if this link has been
posted before please accept my apology for being repetitious.

http://www.nature.com/leu/journal/vaop/naam/abs/leu2012151a.html

         By doing a Google search I found that G.
M. Kendall co-authored a study in 2009 titled
"Cancer in the offspring of female radiation
workers: a record linkage study."  It was
published in the British Journal of Cancer, Vol 100, pp. 213-218, 2009.

         The link is:

Steven Dapra