[ RadSafe ] Natural gamma rays supposedly linked to childhood leukemia, INCREASE AT 12% per mGy!!

parthasarathy k s ksparth at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jun 29 05:52:11 CDT 2012

Dear Bobby,

Next time when I go to the thorium rich beach sands of Kerala, I shall try to count the dead bodies of those who died due to leukemia @12%per milligray and report back to the newsgroup!Can anyone fund my journey from USA to Kerala and back

I expected some balancing arguments from Kendall et al.

Regards
Parthasarathy